Tuesday 14 February 2012

It's Valentine's...

...Happy Valentine's!

As a celebration, and also a tribute to the Fourth Writers' Platform-Building Campaign, I've written a poem, also to show my gratitude to Rachael as the host, and other participating bloggers:

This year's Valentine's...

This year's Valentine's
is so special a time,
till I couldn't wait
to stake my claim
in this year's blogging campaign
Though I will stay
very much single
and lonely indeed.
But, in my heart, I know
I have found a home,
a place I belong,
finally
in this blogging community.
Thank you everyone
for such a superb Valentine's day!

Thank you everyone and Happy Valentine's Day! Once again, special thanks to Rachael for hosting this campaign, and to all of those bloggers participating, all of whom, had made my blogging journey an enjoyable one! THANK YOU!
  

20 comments:

  1. HAPPY HEARTS DAY, SWEETCAKE!

    (better late than very late)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...looks like I'm more late than you! So...Happy Valentine's! And this poem for everyone who I've met and made my blogging journey enjoyable! And that includes you! And Lizzy too, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi RaeAnn, that's so beautiful! Thanks so much for the lovely thoughts and poem (and a happy - belated - Valentine's Day to you too!). It is an awesome blogging community, isn't it!

    Big hugs,

    Rach

    PS - have you thought about putting your Followers button at the top? Many people won't scroll down looking for it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! Thanks! Will look into it now...oh, and happy valentine's!And thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a great day! I'm stopping by from your campaign group. I tagged you in 11 questions on my blog this morning. I'd love for you to come by and check it out!
    http://unavoidableawkwardness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do you! Nice to meet you! Ohh...I'm not sure if I can made it since I'm busy right now, but will of course def check out your blog! It's gonna rock!

      Delete
  5. Super, super, late, but hope you had a happy Valentine's too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute poem! Isn't the Campaign great? Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great poem, so cool you did this for the campaign!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Thanks a lot! Aren't we all doing a lot of things for the campaign? That's why it's so much fun!

      Delete
    2. Well you may be the only one dropping a poem!

      Delete
    3. I do poem coz I could get away with the grammar...and procastinate of course! Comparing to those who're judging, sponsoring gifts, I haven't done much, honestly. Anyway, glad that you enjoy it, and sorry for not posting much anymore...I'm still busy!!! And many, many thanks for following me...=)

      Delete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day! Nice to meet you :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Happy belated Valentine's to you too!So glad you stop by!:)

    ReplyDelete

Challenge me. Criticize me. Inspire me.

I dare you to dare me. With your amazing comments.

Truth (no guts) or dare (comment)?