Sunday 19 February 2012

I'm tagged! AGAIN!

Could you believe it?! I'm tagged again just after being tagged! (Does that make sense? Never mind.) Thanks Laurie! Don't feel sorry; it make up as a homework(updating blog), and easier too(don't have to brainstorm for topics anymore, lol). So thanks(no, really)!

A short note: After this post, there's one for the tag, Vikki! I'm doing it in different post...

Ok, back to it.

1. What kind of music (if any) do you listen to while writing?
No music. My 'music' is the feverish excitement contained inside me when I write...
2. Do you rush right out to see the movies adapted from books you love, or do you avoid them?
Didn't matter. Though, Harry Potter and Eragon taught me to watch a movie before reading, while Lord of the Rings taught me to watch the movie first.
3. Pick five fictional characters you’d love to have over to your house for dinner.
It had be too intimidating. I would worry a lot...so, no?
4. Do you have any pets?
No. I try to shirk responsibility whenever able...=(
5. What foods would you pick for your last meal?
The food that I loved most. I love to keep the lovely taste lingering in my mouth after meals.
6. Name the number one person who would make you faint if he/she commented on your blog or tweeted you on Twitter. (Can be a celebrity, author, or anyone else, but it has to be a real, living person.)
There's no particular person. Even you can make me feel estatic!(I don't faint easily; I only faint when i'm sick.) I believe everyone is important no matter who they are, and everyone's equal.
7. What’s the last song you listened to?
Oops...I don't really remember...
8. If you could pick one book that all teenagers would have to read in high school, what would it be?
Will tell you later...I can't exactly pinpoint it right now...
9. Which fictional character is most like ‘real-life’ you?
William in Goodnight, Mister Tom.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
When I did(fall in love at first sight), I'll inform you!
11. You can only pick one book to read over and over for the rest of your life. What would it be?Oh no!!!! Don't do this...I can't do it...Pass...?

Due to time factor, I'll not be able to tag others...So, I hope you don't mind that I break the rules...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenge me. Criticize me. Inspire me.

I dare you to dare me. With your amazing comments.

Truth (no guts) or dare (comment)?