- I'm an Asian brought and raised in the Southeast Asia region.
- I am the oldest amongst the youngest...and the youngest amongst the oldest. (Soon to be not true!)
- I once thought that I could never ever write a word of poem...and then I tried my hand by writing about what I know most and feel strongly about most...it turned out ok (I guess). My masterpiece can be found in About Me--Round Two!!!!!! =))
- I was once wrongly (HUGE emphasis on wrongly!) accused of cheating. *Sharp intake of breath*
- I'm confused about who I am...because once, someone told me I'm boring...and then the other one told me I'm exciting! *Ahem...*
- This fact, again, connects me with exams. (I suddenly realized I'm in chaos around exams!) I once did the wrong paper during exam and I didn't know about it until it was over and when my friend discuss about it after that! (Luckily, I got a retest. Who said Asian's way of comparing answers and competing are no good?! It saved me, big time.)
- Ok, this is a BIG revelation (and a humiliatating one). For a person who is so lacking in confidence (that is me), I can be quite vain sometimes. I used to think that I can sing like the likes of Marieh Carey and Celine Dion and used to love singing and singing out loud in showers and in bedrooms...until I realized I couldn't and stop singing after that, immediately, from embarrassment. Though now I sing occassionslly to release some stress, BUT I am NEVER EVER going to sing in front of people.
- On the bright side, I love to draw (second to writing), and did them quite well. I once did a potrait of my cousins (NOT naked ones!) and everyone agree they are beautiful. *Pat in the back*
- Ohhh~this is a fascinating one...I hope you won't think I'm childish...but I like Power Rangers. Seriously. In fact, what's most interesting is that I had only start watching it when I'm quite old (I'm not telling you when!) so...
- Apart from that of the above, I also had kept an imaginary friend called Sally till now. Serious. To be honest, I have a bunch. ( And I LOVE them! I don't care what you thought about them; I'm keeping everyone of them!)
- Hmmm...this one...I don't know how to say it. Guess I'll say it as it is~I think I have DID (Dissociative Identity Diosorder)!
Hmmm...well...here are some interesting ( or maybe not!) facts about me: