Saturday 11 February 2012

Fourth Writers' Platform-Building Campaign

Hey, anyone who's reading this post.


 I've just joined the Fourth Writers' Platform-Building Campaign on Rachael's blog. I stumbled upon it through Nick's blog. (lol; I probably shouldn't blog about it like I've known them real long, but well...I'm going to be their friend sooner or later, right?)
As you had probably guess by now, this campaign is a great way to draw online connections between unpublished writers and bloggers. It serves to build a platform for those who had wished they could get better writing skills(like me!) or hope that they could published(that's right...? Oh well, I'm kinda confused; this's a really rushed post!)...I mean, you could probably meet future editors and agents there. That's a way to get published, right? Like in the future...
Okay, I've gotta be serious now. Anyway, join it. It's a great way to make new friends, and more new friends! This whole campaign is going to be flooded with writers! And bloggers, of course. You probably could get an extra follower or two(guilty as sin =S)...
You've gotta join it. But, no pressure.
Join it or not, have a nice day! =)

22 comments:

  1. Stopping in to say hi from the campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm stopping by as a campaign buddy! It's wonderful to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, we are going to be friends! It's nice to me you, and thanks for stopping by my blog :) I hope you enjoy the campaign - it really is a fantastic blogging event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's fab! Thanks for not making feel like an idiot because of my post...

      Of course, I will enjoy the campaign! I got myself 3 more followers already! That's a record! And I've got you to thank for. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Hi RaeAnn, I am in your campaign group, and I am coming around to say hi to everybody and introduce myself :) I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! That's great!Me too(about getting to know you better)! Will be coming right over your blog to say hi!

      Delete
  5. Hi, I'm in your campaign group. I just wanted to stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! What a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to get to know you better.=)

      Delete
  6. Hi RaeAnn! Just stopping by from the campaign to say hello! New follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda! Nice to meet you!
      Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

      Delete
  7. Just another YA Campaigner from your group popping by to say 'Hi!'. I'm Susan and my writing blog can be found at mywithershins.wordpress.com (I am using my Humpty Dumpty identity only because I'm having real trouble posting comments using my WordPress one) Enjoy the Campaign!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! Sorry for the late reply...Anyway, nice to meet ya!

      Delete
  8. Hello! fellow campaigner from your YA group, stopping by to say hello and introduce myself :D it's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia!(Can I call you Pat? It sound so much more cosy...)So happy to get to know you! Also, sorry for the late reply...

      Delete
  9. Hi, just stopping by to say hello from the campaign group

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi RaeAnn,

    Stopping by from the campaign to say hello! Nice to meet you!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! So happy to know ya! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Hi from the Campaign! *waves and rushes off to get everyone followed*

    ReplyDelete

Challenge me. Criticize me. Inspire me.

I dare you to dare me. With your amazing comments.

Truth (no guts) or dare (comment)?