Monday 15 August 2011

I Feel Good.... =)

"That's the way, aha, aha, I like it, aha, aha..."

Yup, I'm singing this stupid song right now while writing this blog OUT LOUD...oh well, maybe not, (after all, I'm in a public place!) but it's definitely ringing in my ears!

2 more NEW people ( Kathy and SpitsFire) commented on my post; and make it a triple joy: I got another brand new follower! Gabrielle. Wonderful writer, just as is Kathy and SpitsFire. Read them!

Oh, ummm...I am sorry to say that this, besides being a gratitude post, is nothing much. Sorry. Yes, exams sucks. And I'm pulling out my hair because of it! Oh well, at least I got to relax a little through this blog. Thank you, blog!

And thank you everyone!

(Pardon me, a new song's coming up... "I feel good! (music) Like sugar and spice (music) I feeeeeeeeel nice! (music) Like sugar and spice..." And so it goes on revving up the whole household...or should I say racking?!)

3 comments:

  1. Haha. I love that song! It's a must on my feel good playlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. assuming that's me, wonderful writer? i'm flattered! girl, just keep writing. we're here fo yo. represent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What else can I say? Thanx! And I'm here fer ya too, just as you're!

    ReplyDelete

Challenge me. Criticize me. Inspire me.

I dare you to dare me. With your amazing comments.

Truth (no guts) or dare (comment)?