Thursday 22 September 2011

I FAILED. Big time.

I promised myself that I'll never blog this year due to exams...but I surrendered. It first started with a peek at other blogs...then, without 'permission' to write, I suddenly turned into a big self-critic. I suddenly become very picky about my blog...and started customizing it.

Could you believe that I'd wasted a whole two hours doing just this? Of which could be better spent on studying. *Grimace*No need to chid me; my bad.

Oh well, what's done done. Might as well spend the remainding time admiring my finishing touches on the customization of my blog, which could probably give me extra jibes for studying. Tell me I'm right, please?

Anyways, what do you guys think of my 'brand-new' blog? It might not be very me, after all, I'm still searching for 'that' touch, which I still can't quite grasp yet. PLUS, I simply MUST REALLY STOP NOW. Time to study.

p/s. I AM still blogging-barred. Anyone could suggest how I could stop itching to blog?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenge me. Criticize me. Inspire me.

I dare you to dare me. With your amazing comments.

Truth (no guts) or dare (comment)?